Wednesday, October 29, 2008

But Most Of All She Can KISS KISS KISS!

Eliana is a non-stop talker lately. In fact, she has over a 100 new frequently used words since I posted her vocab count 3 months ago! She recently started saying more sentences. A few of her favorite lines are:

"Love oo!"
"Dank oo!"
"I don't know!"
"I got it!"
"Nigh Nigh!"
"All gone! Trash." (As soon as she's done with something she throws it away. It's nice not having to remind her unless it's something she shouldn't throw away. I find myself garbage digging a lot!)
"Was sat?"
"Bless you!" (I sneezed while we were out shopping one day and she quickly responded. I had no idea she knew how to say this!)
"HUG!!!" [As she comes running up to me when I get home from work with her arms wide open... I love it!]

And her most favorite thing to say lately is:

"Ha buh cake" (happy birthday cake) I have no idea where she got this from but she's fanatically excited about birthday cake lately. When we first moved to Flagstaff in August (Eliana was 15 mos.) we went to a birthday party at a nearby park. I took her back to that park just the other day for the first time since. She kept saying, "Ha buh cake!" I didn't know what she was trying to say until I realized that she remembered the birthday party even though it was so long ago. Holy crazy memory! She never ceases to impress me. So even though our child is a genius, her hugs and kisses are still her number one quality!

No comments: