Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hooray!

Merely a few seconds ago, I completed and emailed my last final exam to my instructor.  Well, my last before SPRING BREAK anyway.  Yay!  A much needed two-week break has begun!  Even though I have a much-dreaded class beginning after the break, there's no use worrying about it right now.  This is a HUGE sense of relief.  My mental and physical capacity had nearly reached a breaking point and I could no longer find it in me to keep going.  Perfect timing.  Yes, a vacation would be nice but can't happen this time.  Instead, I'll just spend the next two weeks with these awesome little girls.  Ah... It's nice just being "Mom".

3 comments:

The John Family said...

So cute! Love those little girls! :)

Karalee and Anthony said...

I don't know how you find time to do school with two little ones. You are awesome! And your girls are so stinking cute!!

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

Your girls are beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well!